Monday, November 2, 2009

Commemoration of All the Faithful Departed

Today is All Souls' Day. And I want especially to remember those who made the great transition into eternity having been oppressed all their lives. To this end, I offer the following amazing video. Mind you, the video itself is technically very poor and annoying (obviously done by some parent in the audience). But the performance itself will just knock your socks off. And these are middle school children.

Here you go. Enjoy!


And from Psalm 116 which is appointed for today:

O LORD, I am your servant;*
I am your servant and the child of your handmaid;
you have freed me from my bonds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New policy: Anonymous posts must be signed or they will be deleted. Pick a name, any name (it could be Paperclip or Doorknob), but identify yourself in some way. Thank you.